Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Dead Muse Challenge - Challenge #2



I hope you enjoyed the first challenge.  I enjoyed reading the challenges that I did get to see!  So with that, welcome to Challenge 2!  Hope you enjoy these as much as I do.

Also, would you rather see the challenges run for two weeks at a time and have a new challenge every week?  This means that two challenges will always run concurrently...  What do you think?


Challenge #2:  Cards
Challenge Item"Okay, I paid the twenty bucks.  What do the cards say?"
Challenge Start Date:  June 20, 2012
Challenge End Date:  June 27, 2012


Feel free to join the in world group The Dead Muse Challenge  and join the Flickr group The Dead Muse Challenge!
Share your posts!  I want to see what you come up with.

1 comment:

  1. Woo! I FINALLY finished my #2 challenge. I was soooo slow getting it done, but I had such a blast with it! It's here: http://laurynmerryman.blogspot.com/2012/07/dead-muse-challenge-2.html

    ReplyDelete