Sunday, June 3, 2012

I'm Not Going!

Leli really hates going shopping.     And when I say that she hates it, I really mean that she hates it.  She wasn't thrilled to have to go shopping but I gave Leli her allowance and I told her that I was going for a walk and she needed a new outfit.  When I got back, she had the cutest outfit on.  The problem was that she would not go shopping with me afterwards.


 It was a battle to get anything going.  The problem is, the little brat won!  After these pictures were taken, I let her go and she calmly went to bed.

I really don't know what I'm going to do with my 'Anti-Shopaholic' child.




Nym's Credits:

Skin - Illusory - Love Honey - Winter Edge
Hair - Alice Project - Momo II - Black
Eyes - IKON - Utopia Eyes - Pale Mint+Gold (M)
Outfit - SeVered GarDeN - Pompy - Cream
Lashes - MG - Party - Swallow Wings
Makeup - [mock] - Lucir Lipcolor Rubyfruit - lip 0
Makeup - [ a.e.meth ] - Matte Lip Tints - Brown
Brow Darkener - De La Soul - Aestali Brow Darkener - Coal
Earrings - Bliensen + MaiTai - Tea Dance - Carnelian
Pose - ThreeBirds - I'm Not Going!
 Leli's Credits:

Skin - Mynerva - Bianca - Champagne
Hair - Truth - Danni - Raven
Eyes - 2c - Magnetic 7 - Dark Blue Eyes
Outfit - Cute bytes - Vintage Winter
Pose - ThreeBirds - I'm Not Going!

No comments:

Post a Comment